Monday, June 28, 2010

The human factor.

Lies. So many lies.

We all lie. I lie. I lie too much.
Why do we lie?
I have a feeling it is a self-preservation thing. Or an attention seeking thing. I know I do it for attention.
Yes, that sounds horrible, doesnt it? Well, maybe it is. Or maybe I am just like everyone else, fighting for someone to notice me.

I'm sure you have lied for attention before, so don't judge me for it.
I realise I don't have any followers at the moment, but if I get some, or if you are reading this, I would like you to tell me, anonymously, what is the worst/biggest/most ridiculous lie that you have ever told. And have you told anyone that it was a lie?

I have lied about a lot of things. It probably makes me a bad person. But you know why I am okay with that? Because, I at least realise that it makes me a bad person. I don't try to fool myself into believing that I am not.

I know a lot of people will hate for this, but here are my worst lies.

While my best friends current boyfriend was 'wooing' her, I got bored. She was worried that he wasn't the faithful kind of guy, I told her he was. I lied. That very same day, I had gotten with him at the movies.

Another one about a guy, he really liked me. Again, I was bored. So I got with him. (Yesss, terribly slutty I know. But, lets just look at it as 'empowering.') He then told me how much he liked me. I felt bad, and lied. Saying that, while I had feelings for him (I didn't) I was too scared of relationships because of my last boyfriend being a complete and utter assface. (Hey, there was some truth in that story. (= )

I have lied about terrible, terrible things to get attention. I have betrayed friends, family, and myself in the process.

So tell me, do these lies make me a bad human being? Or do they just make me a human being.
Feel free to hate, I am expecting it.

And tell me a whopper that you have told. Get it off your chest here. I will not judge =)


Thats all for now,

DayDreamBeliever

No comments:

Post a Comment